莱昂纳多和蜘蛛侠居然是一生的好朋友

本文首发国内开源代码托管平台Gitee

文章地址:

觉得不错的话,你的star是对我最大的支持!

Leonardo DiCaprio and Tobey Maguire - Friends For Life.

莱昂纳多·迪卡普里奥和托比·马奎尔 — 一生的朋友

评论区

Bukgakov: He's lucky to be a man... otherwise he would have been dumped once he reached the age 25.

他(指托比)很幸运是一个男人……不然的话他一旦到了25岁就会被甩掉。

注:这里嘲讽莱昂纳多交往的众多女友,大部分到了25岁被莱昂纳多甩掉。

Flappybearfish: I'm gonna say it, Tobey aged better.

我想说,托比老的更快。

My mental Health:

我的心理健康:

My best friend complimenting me.

我最好的朋友夸奖我。

评论区

Mdvasilkatsarov:

My 1 y.o. son smiling and saying daddy when I come home.

当我回家的时候,我1岁的儿子微笑着说“爸爸”。

注:y.o. 是 years old的缩写。

Im_your_daddy2: You guys have friends?

你们这群家伙有朋友?

Reasons why I am polite to waiters:

我礼貌对待服务生的原因:

Because I realize they're human beings, trying to make a living, not my servants.

因为我意识到他们是人类,努力在谋生,而不是我的仆人。

评论区

Kashrana: Nothing wrong with being polite to everyone.

没错,礼貌待人。

Princess_link: Shouldn't we try to be polite to everyone regardless of their job?

无论职业如何,我们不都应该努力礼貌对待每一个人吗?

Theskyhighguy: Fixed it for you.

帮你修好了。

推荐阅读